When we need to talk or communicate we use different devices or machines to do so and many other small elements or things are connected with these devices or machines to make a clear and comprehend talking or communicating process to exchange ideas for various purposes. Everything is connected to something to communicate or to live a specific period of time and to use its special kind of techniques and skills to communicate whether its nature, birds, animals, insects, or human everyone uses communication process to understand things around itself.
What is an element?
An element could be a code, text, word, letter, mathematical symbol, device, noise, sounds, living organisms or human beings.
What is communication?
Understanding and exchanging the idea or things each other for a useful way to achieve some results is real basic type of communication. Without communication our lives would be bore and tasteless. Making a healthy communication is great key to success now days.
“Some important elements of communication in short view”
- Sender (the sender is the person or device who sends data)
- Message(words or signs or anything through other could reply)
- receiver (receiver is the person or device who gets data to reply)
- encoder(encoding is the way to turn data into a second form)
- decoder(decoding means turning back to original form)
- Source (devices or bodies or objects used to get and send data)
- Channel (place or destination of data center)
- Environment ( speed, shape, protection in room, box etc)
- Context (means behavior, dealing, presentation or linkage )
- Interference ( things or sounds can disturb or comfort you)
- Noise (voices or all type of sounds help to get message)
- Feedback (result of receiver for sender to follow more order)
All these elements of communication are very important and necessary to form a proper and meaningful communication.